Progress Report! :)

So, back in July, I mentioned on Facebook that I had three main goals to accomplish by the end of the summer…


These were:


1. ZX Spectrum game!

2. Text adventure!

3. Air Supply on Android, Kindle, Mac, Win8

4. Something I’m very excited about but can’t tell you!



Well, number 4 turned out to be Air Supply – Infinite (ASI) – which I am beavering away on right now, hoping to finish before the end of the month. Maybe. Here’s a screenshot for you, showing off the improved scan lines:



Numbers 1 and 2 are still on, and I’m hoping to have another look at them once ASI is done. They really are just for fun though!


Looking out the window, it looks like Summer’s over 🙁


I’ve not quite managed to get any of my planned stuff done!


Oh no!


The real time-sink is testing. I’d estimate about 70% of my time goes on testing, the remaining 30% goes on actually making the games.


I’m sorry it’s taking so long. I’m absolutely terrified that there might be bugs in my games, and do my level best to eradicate them before they land in your perfectly manicured paws!


I won’t catch ’em all (there’s only so much one sheep can spot!) but I’ll be sending test copies of ASI out soon!


And then, soon after, you’ll be able to play it for yourselves! We’re talking a few short weeks here with any luck, as opposed to months and months of waiting!


Thanks for your patience!


QS 😀

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.